• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Anyone Watching Bubba Starling Tearing It Up On ESPNU Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

centexhusker

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Bubba is tearing it up on ESPNU right now. He's pretty darn fast! Hope to see him wearing the Scarlet & Cream next year :)

Bubba has 11 carries, 257 yards rushing, 3 TDS, still 4:00 left in the second quarter. :eek:

Oh he has passed for a TD too.

Half time and he has 268 yards rushing and looks as quick as T magic but against another Kansas high school. They mentioned 4.36 in the 40. I still haven't seen much of his arm yet but he is an athlete, i hope it's football.

I think what gets him a bit of a higher rating in the recruiting circles than Turner is he a bit bigger and had a big arm to go with his feet...I honestly think if both he and Jamal end up at Nebraska that Turner could end up as a WR....then again Brion Carnes is the real deal too....we ar ein great shape at quarterback for the next 5 years or so....

Been watching the game. Bubba is a real stud. If he makes it to Nebraska he is going to be a real team leader and weapon.

Love the QB possibilities and the competition to make them all better. C'mon Bubba, resist the $ until there is more later.

I still don't think that Bubba makes it to campus, though I would LOVE it if he does.

Also don't forget that it really helps if the QB can learn and execute the playbook and calls...just because you have the athleticism doesn't mean you can handle the mental side.

Man, that Kid was impressive tonight. Great size and speed. Didn't need to see much of the arm, but with his baseball background I'm sure he can throw it. I'm just afraid his baseball stock went up too high this past summer. I hope I'm wrong, but I'll be extremely shocked if he ends up in Lincoln.

Bubba is tearing it up on ESPNU right now. He's pretty darn fast! Hope to see him wearing the Scarlet & Cream next year :)

This is from an ESPN article previewing the game last night.

"Team overview: Diener took over a program five years ago that didn't have much success over the past 20 seasons. Now the Trailblazers are undefeated, ranked No. 1 in the state and led by Nebraska-bound quarterback Bubba Starling. The 6-foot-5, 195-pound gunslinger is a terrific passer, but he can tuck and run the football and been electronically timed at 4.36 in the 40-yard dash."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=5711303

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back