• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone thinking of going to the Illinois game? SINGLE GAME TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Heard Champaign is a dump from ASU fans? Never been. They lost that game so maybe that filtered their impression.

My son & I are making the shortish drive from notre dame. The single game tickets haven't gone on sale yet & I emailed the Illinois ticket office & they currently don't have any idea when they will go on sale. Will be nice to be back in a stadium.
Thanks for starting this thread ... please update when tickets become available. Very hopeful to make the trip as I have been to a couple games at West Lafayette already.

Need to root our Huskers on to season Win #1. GBR!!

Champaign isn't a dump, it's definitely on-par with the Quad Cities... maybe a nearly-as-nice as Des Moines? I saw Michigan beat the Illini there once, it was nicer than Dyche Stadium in Evanston with more fans.

Remember, without UIUC's NCSA Mosaic we wouldn't be having this conversation in web browsers... we might still be using Gopher instead. :(

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back