• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone interested on my investigative results with tracking flights?

Update for those interested- someone (or multiple folks) from NU are scheduled to travel to Dane Co. airport today and I don't believe NU has any games at Wisconsin for any sports in the next few days...

Has anyone thought maybe Trev will try to convince Paul Chryst to make a move? I know Leonhard was mentioned but what about going after the head guy? Lol just a thought. He could also be seeking advice form someone there I guess. Or it could be a faculty member going to pick up flowers at a Madison flower shop, who knows.

Disclaimer- don't take what I write here too seriously.

Or, maybe you should... ;)

Update for those interested- someone (or multiple folks) from NU are scheduled to travel to Dane Co. airport today and I don't believe NU has any games at Wisconsin for any sports in the next few days...

Has anyone thought maybe Trev will try to convince Paul Chryst to make a move? I know Leonhard was mentioned but what about going after the head guy? Lol just a thought. He could also be seeking advice form someone there I guess. Or it could be a faculty member going to pick up flowers at a Madison flower shop, who knows.

I'd say that you'd be look at Leonhard or going to have a sit down with Barry to pick his brain. I really don't like Chryst, and from what I remember he really doesn't care for us.

Be interested to know if a flight to Ames is in the cards for this weekend? I've heard winner of Baylor/Iowa State gets to be our coach. :Sarcasm:

Last edited:

Considering Chryst has been filmed directing the phrase "f@&÷ those mother f$!&×÷s" at us I'd guess he isn't interested

Considering Chryst has been filmed directing the phrase "f@&÷ those mother f$!&×÷s" at us I'd guess he isn't interested

Meh. Pelini said the same thing as he stepped out of the house in his robe and slippers to grab the morning paper on Sundays as he squinted his eyes and slowly scanned his Lincoln neighborhood.

HUGE grain of salt guys.. This guy claimed a source and used a line that was word for word from an article from MSN

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back