• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone interested on my investigative results with tracking flights?

I know, I know, it's ridiculous to pay attention to stuff like this, but I will say it has helped me tremendously in the last two hiring cycles! Read at your own risk. Here are the places I think Trev has visited so far based on my investigative skills.

Stoops at Kentucky
Leipold at Kansas
Whittingham at Utah
Nashville- I am not sure who that could be.
Des Moines- Campbell, perhaps? (Trev also grew up not too far away from there, fwiw)

Note- it is possible (actually likely) some candidates could meet with him away from their current location, which has happened in the past with previous "recruiting" trips like this. He may also have talked to folks in Lincoln who were there covering the game (wink wink)

We need some "lighter" material in here lately, just some food for thought, my disclaimer is that I am not always right (but I'm right a lot) :p
Did the Kentucky trip correlate with volleyball playing there? Or was it at a different time?

At some point he is going to consult Mark May.
Here's a little memory jog for those who have forgotten or for our younger posters......
mark-may5.jpg

I know, I know, it's ridiculous to pay attention to stuff like this, but I will say it has helped me tremendously in the last two hiring cycles! Read at your own risk. Here are the places I think Trev has visited so far based on my investigative skills.

Stoops at Kentucky
Leipold at Kansas
Whittingham at Utah
Des Moines- Campbell, perhaps? (Trev also grew up not too far away from there, fwiw)

Note- it is possible (actually likely) some candidates could meet with him away from their current location, which has happened in the past with previous "recruiting" trips like this. He may also have talked to folks in Lincoln who were there covering the game (wink wink)

We need some "lighter" material in here lately, just some food for thought, my disclaimer is that I am not always right (but I'm right a lot) :p
Nashville = Bill O'Brien

Just a guess.

Last edited:
By firing Frost early, Trev gave himself a big advantage. He further cemented that by saying he was going to be conducting a national search and readily admitting that you'll hear lots of names and lots of speculation. Smart move.

This all sets him up to basically interview coaches as he pleases, and he's gotten a big jump on his competition (other ADs) who may not be firing a coach until the end of the season.
He'd have had the same advantages if he'd waited until after Indiana. Not saying he should've waited, but I don't see those as the primary reasons for letting him go after Ga South

Stoops at Kentucky
Leipold at Kansas
Whittingham at Utah

Since you asked…

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Stoops at Kentucky
Leipold at Kansas
Whittingham at Utah

OK a concert in Nashville.

Rib joint in Des Moine?

Seriously, that's fun stuff, keep it up!

Stoops at Kentucky
Leipold at Kansas
Whittingham at Utah

NO LEIPOLD OR KLIEMAN! Doubtful on Wittinghamhock. I have Nville all figured out. CC's HC CHADWELL, GREW UP IN TN. HE IS A DIEHARD "ALL THINGS TN" FAN! ADTA AND HCC could have met in NVILLE. (I haven't used "all caps" like forever, so I had to make this post 1/2 + 1/2 LOL!)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back