• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone else happy...

Didn't go to the game, out of town, so I taped it and tried to watch it Sunday evening. Damn I hate Iowa ! Had to fast forward through the tape to get past the Iowa game so all the dvr had of the Huskers was the last 13 minutes of the 3rd qtr and the 4th qtr. I'll trust the previous posters that the DLine is playing well. Guaranteed I will watch the Illinois game live this Saturday.
Here's a 40 minute version:
Nebraska vs Northern Illinois 2019 In 40 Minutes (Full Game)

Against Akron, UConn, and EMU... And he really just had one big game against EMU, Meh.

C
He had been nursing an injury early in the season. By all accounts, he is ready to go.
Trust me, he is for real and a great test for this defense who supposedly hasnt played anyone either. Meh all you want. Got to prove themselves this week before even thinking about OSU.

Last edited:
He had been nursing an injury early in the season. By all accounts, he is ready to go.
Trust me, he is for real and a great test for this defense who supposedly hasnt played anyone either. Meh all you want.

Sure he is good but I want to see them against OSU to truly get an idea where they are. They are the standard-bearer, not Illinois. And it's okay for me to feel that way.

C

Sure he is good but I want to see them against OSU to truly get an idea where they are. They are the standard-bearer, not Illinois. And it's okay for me to feel that way.

C
Absolutely. Meh away.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Are you 12? So that play was pure OL and they did it for their other RB as well. The D stopped him when it was needed and he had just that one TD. Dre Brown had a higher average per carry. Like I said, OSU will be the real test not a team NU would have destroyed if not for 4 lost fumbles.

20 CAR, 134 YDS, 1 TD

C

Are you 12? So that play was pure OL and they did it for their other RB as well. The D stopped him when it was needed and he had just that one TD. Dre Brown had a higher average per carry. Like I said, OSU will be the real test not a team NU would have destroyed if not for 4 lost fumbles.

20 CAR, 134 YDS, 1 TD

C
Haha...okay. I told ya he would be a challenge and a test for us. You poo pood it. I said we needed to pass this test as we shouldn't overlook him. I think I was right. And no...I'm a bit older than 12. Corbin is a back who will play on Sundays. But whatever dude...I'm happy with the victory. GBR!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back