• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anybody miss me?

@HuskerGene, before Lil' All 'N' and I prayed last night, I read him your post.
After praying, he said that "God had answered our prayers, not just for Elwood & Steph, but for Huskergene, too."

I told him that he was right. You see, ever since we started praying for Steph and other's who had prayer requests on HuskerMax, we also prayed for those who were needing prayer but didn't have a chance to request it.

Each day is another step closer to complete healing.

@HuskerGene, before Lil' All 'N' and I prayed last night, I read him your post.
After praying, he said that "God had answered our prayers, not just for Elwood & Steph, but for Huskergene, too."

I told him that he was right. You see, ever since we started praying for Steph and other's who had prayer requests on HuskerMax, we also prayed for those who were needing prayer but didn't have a chance to request it.

Each day is another step closer to complete healing.
Thank you for your prayers and kind words. Hopefully I can make a complete recovery but it has been a long hard journey so far. I also pray that Elwoods wife makes 100% recovery.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back