• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anybody miss me?

Out with Covid January 22, saw the devil twice but fought him off and I finally am able to use my phone. It was a long and expensive kick in the Nads but HuskerMax is part of my therapy.

God bless you Gene

So glad to have you back
Nearly died twice, didn’t get off the ventilator until the beginning of March, had my trach removed two weeks ago and now I have a two week stint At a rehab facility to learn how to walk again

What can we do to help?

May God continue to watch over you

Partridge Cloud | god, i've missed you.

C

Nearly died twice, didn’t get off the ventilator until the beginning of March, had my trach removed two weeks ago and now I have a two week stint At a rehab facility to learn how to walk again
Sounds very similar to my wife's timeline. She just passed 6 months since she entered the hospital. (Edit: it's been 6 months... thankfully she didn't "pass" -- thanks to many miracles).

We will pray for your recovery. Hopefully your rehab facility is much better than hers (it couldn't be any worse). And I hope your lungs and muscles are in better shape than hers.

Glad you are back. If your HuskerMax family can do anything for you, just let us know.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back