• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Anybody have any information on a possible De-commit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerInHuntingtonBeach

Recruit
5 Year Member
I have heard rumblings that there is a solid recruit that NU may be heading a different direction. I wasn't sure if anyone knew why if this is even accurate?

Exactly why I love statements like this from the recruiting sites :

It's been six months since Overland Park (Kan.) Blue Valley West offensive lineman Dylan Admire delivered his pledge to the NU coaches. Now, he said his commitment to the 'Big Red' program couldn't be stronger. Has he been in contact with his future teammates?

Note the date was 5 days ago, lol

http://nebraska.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=928&script=content.asp&cid=1104367&fid=&tid=&mid=

With the confidence I have with the current coaching staff my interest in following recruiting is peripheral at best. Exhibit A right here. Good luck to the young man

You had to wonder if he would stick.. He commited so early.. EVery year you lose a few and gain a few from other schools where the kid has decommitted. NU is in the mix for one the best in the nation in the oline yet. They need to keep that pipline full.

Depending on how the season goes we may find some diamonds in the rough from around Ohio...just have a strong feeling the Ohio pipeline may open like a firehose. All that BigTen network coverage. BTW I have been watching the BigTen network quite a bit when nothing else is on and they play their welcome nebraska commericial almost every hour.

From what I heard, it sounds like he was worried about PT and wants to go somewhere where early PT is likely.

I am sure they are still more than a few real good olineman out there yet. No worries NU is in on one of the best in the west.

I'm hoping it's Hobbi out of Arizona, but I bet we will have a hard time getting him. Good luck to Dylan either way! So many rumors going around about him either being undersized or not having a "written offer", either way, from everything I have read on the kid, he seems to be a great kid and I wish him the best!!

Thanks HIHB for the update. I hate to see him de-commit but good luck to him in his playing future.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back