• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anybody coming to St Louis next week?

shodanjon

Recruit
10 Year Member
I'm here in St Louis and planning are headed to the matches on Saturday (at least one of them).

I live here and be happy to offer suggestions for places to eat if anyone wants them. St Louis is a fine town and there are a lot of good restaurants. Hope to see a lot of Husker Red and that the match goes a little better than the last time the Huskers played SLU (men's BB, it wasn't pretty).

Duh! Didn't realize the 31st was so close

Ok, so now that I realize that the football season starts at the same time (7:00) I guess not a whole lot of folks are coming down here.

So now, do I go and support the VB team or watch the game? I'm thinking I go to the VB game and DVD the football game. Anyway, sorry it seemed like such a dumb post.

Ok, so now that I realize that the football season starts at the same time (7:00) I guess not a whole lot of folks are coming down here.

So now, do I go and support the VB team or watch the game? I'm thinking I go to the VB game and DVD the football game. Anyway, sorry it seemed like such a dumb post.

With rally scoring the VB game should be over long before half.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back