• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any word from Matt Davison?

Evals should be timely and consistent. The vast majority of MDs time was under Moos at some point he was promoted. If he wasnt doing his job yet promoted, then many above MD is failing, period.
I absolutely agree about evaluations being timely and consistent.
But I have had several regional medical directors who check with me on a 4-6 week schedule and have no clue to what's going on in the clinics or the people the clinics employ.
I personally prefer an attention to detail approach and I'm not sure that was ADBM forte.
So how can he adequately provide an informed opinion on whether his employees deserved the promotion being based out his ranch?

Evals should be timely and consistent. The vast majority of MDs time was under Moos at some point he was promoted. If he wasnt doing his job yet promoted, then many above MD is failing, period.
Not sure the promotion was during BM's time or when ADTA came on board ... and I am not sure I would call it a promotion ... maybe it was, maybe it wasn't ... but the job change occurred around the time of TA's arrival. There's no doubt that a large part of the new job involves the new Husker Athletic Complex ... which of course is important but the move may have also been a way for TA to properly evaluate the football program is to get HIS guy in a position to know more intimate details.

Now line up for your flogging mister.

Flogging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

C
Is that a witch :) ??

Did you know that Friend's started on this day back in 1994? I was a Husker fan that year. Seems like it was a good year? Oh the good ole days. And yes I am still a fan and always will be.

Some fairy tales are really scary and spooky, so it sort of worked out for NU in that sense.

Old Grimm fairy tales are pretty rough.

I expect this one will have to have the Shari edges filed off to protect the youngins.

Matt's qualifications for an Associate Athletic Director position was being a former player who sold medical supplies!

If A=B and B=C then more likely than not A=C

Matt was responsible for amongst other things SF's schedule and essentially was SF's executive administrator.
SF had trouble making meetings, being on-time for meetings and being a good administrator.
yeah, i wont knock someone for bringing them here, but after they got their guy here, their open for judgement. a real AAD would not allow a coach to do the alleged things SF has done. Davison cant remain there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back