• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any word from Matt Davison?

MD is an individual, that is how he will be evaluated.
On his merit. I'm sure many people knew about SF in the program.
Should we fire them all? Or do the above?

So if MD talked himself into a job he wasn't qualified for, or if MD did not make sure SF was on time for his meetings, or if MD ... if your boss fails are you not at least tacitly complicit in his/her failure as well?

There are reasons assistant coaches get fired when the HC is fired ... MD is for all intents and purposes his assistant coach in charge of administrative logistics.

Everyone agreed Frost was the guy, you me and everyone else, and yes he was on paper 100% qualified. You clearly have an agenda if you think it is Matt's fault Frost didn't make it to meetings or came to those meetings drunk.

proceed with your witch hunt

Last edited:

Strange that you include "boosters" with media and administrators. Boosters have no obligation to inform the fan base of jack. Nor do you want them doing that. Some egocentric booster wants to out a coach to the public? Yeah, no way that could lead to any problems--like untruths, half-truths, personal agendas, lack of any kind of due process.
I'm not talking about them informing I'm talking about them enabling, covering up and/or participating

@wcbsas one of these is true, which one is it..

A) Trev can't be trusted as the AD and should be fired because he is showing favoritism..
B) Maybe Matt's role is not defined exactly like you believe it is.

Which one is it? There is no C and D. If Trev is playing favoritisms, then that indeed means he can't be trusted to evaluate this program, and as such should be let go.

Last edited:
Strange that you include "boosters" with media and administrators. Boosters have no obligation to inform the fan base of jack. Nor do you want them doing that. Some egocentric booster wants to out a coach to the public? Yeah, no way that could lead to any problems--like untruths, half-truths, personal agendas, lack of any kind of due process.
VerninValpraiso is a booster of substance. Believe Vern

@wcbsas one of these is true, which one is it..

A) Trev can't be trusted as the AD and should be fired because he is showing favoritism..
B) Maybe Matt's role is not defined exactly like you believe it is.

Which one is it? There is no C and D. If Trev is playing favoritisms, then that indeed means he can't be trusted to evaluate this program, and as such should be let go.
Alberts needs to stay.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back