• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any truth to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Skers Assualtman

Recruit
2 Year Member
Maybe I've been under a rock or maybe because I've been forced to live outside the greatest state in the Union the past 20 years, but I was just told that there is some major beef between Scott Frost and the Bellevue West Head Football Coach. This supposedly includes the Belleview West coach mocking Scott and his staff on social media during and after Husker Football games.

Is this true? Old news?

Last edited:

Someone here mentioned SF needing to mend some fences with HS coaches but I wasn’t aware of the story.

There are several metro coaches in the different sports who apparently think they quite important. I’m sure it chaps them that Frost can match their salary with the change in his sofa. Whatever. When we continue to hit home runs with Lincoln, council bluffs and out state players their influence will wear thin.

Yeah, why would we ever want to have a good relationship with one of the most talented teams in the state, who have plenty of highly regarded prospects also coming down the chute.

This is why you shouldn't spread rumors. If you are not personally involved in this "Possible" situation, you should just stay out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back