• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any idea what this is about?

Nebraska saves B1G football season and just wants to play....proceeds to vote to not play in bowl game. Yeah, the University does not want anything to do with this guy and his documentary.

Don't flame me with a repeat of all the posts defending the decision that we all have read the past 8 months.

C

5Q89wB5E6BfAk.gif

I'm going to wait and see what the finished product is. So far its nothing more than a re-hash. If it continues to be a continuation of opinions and anonymous comments it will be nothing to me. But if there is some documentation or hard evidence of certain persons doing something illegal than it might mean something to me. However its hard to go after someone just because he's stupid. We don't need anymore investigative reporting on that. Doesn't do us that much good.
Stupid people can keep doing stupid things.

I'm looking at 2021. Which means don't repeat the mistakes of the past KW.

So what if Dan Lust gets Warren fired with his documentary and its all a big behind the scenes thing. Delaney is working on conference expansion and Gene Smith becomes next conference commissioner. Complete conspiracy theory but What if???

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back