• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anthony Grant Suspended

Never ideal, but you have to expect that some are struggling with new demands.

When you have over 100 guys competing for a position, there will always be a few who are struggling with academics/off-field stuff.

Now, it's about how he (Grant) and Hill respond to what's being asked of them. Don't want to pull your weight? Next man up.

I have more faith in Grant than I do with Hill at this time.

Hope he gets his act together. Didn't think much of his running style towards end of season. Danced around way too much
Agreed, but you'd dance too if you had three defenders staring you in the face as soon as you touch the ball. Bad habits get formed through the year when you don't expect a hole to be there. He certainly regressed a bit as the year went on (could have been injuries too), but I think Grant can be a huge contributor here. You also have to factor in we played better competition as the year went on - thus spotlighting how badly we played in the trenches.

Thankfully, we do have some decent talent behind him in the case he doesn't get his act together.

Agreed, but you'd dance too if you had three defenders staring you in the face as soon as you touch the ball. Bad habits get formed through the year when you don't expect a hole to be there. He certainly regressed a bit as the year went on (could have been injuries too), but I think Grant can be a huge contributor here. You also have to factor in we played better competition as the year went on - thus spotlighting how badly we played in the trenches.

Thankfully, we do have some decent talent behind him in the case he doesn't get his act together.
Fixing offensive line play will be the biggest task they have in front of them. Hopefully the veteran center they acquired will help in line play

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back