• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anthony Grant has star potential

Yep. We'll need a solid run game too once the weather turns cold and windy. Wish we'd test the edges more - those plays seem to work better than trying to punch through the middle of the line. Granted that was working today, but only after 3 quarters. The Fighting Hawks finally wore down.

Look at the rest of this offense. You don’t think he has stood out among everyone else? I didn’t say he’d be an All American but he could and likely should be our primary weapon.
I'm saying let's put away the "he has absolute star potential" rhetoric until he has a good game against an actual defense. Make no mistake, the 2 defenses we have played so far are absolute trash.

Anthony Grant hasn't had to play against a decent defense yet... Let's slow down a little bit.
I agree. He at least falls forward but he does not force a lot of arm tackles and moves laterally too much in tight spaces.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back