• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Another reason for the pro-playoff crowd to hate Dan Bebee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was afraid you were going to say Solich proportions like the 2001 Colorado game.
If I was a Joklahoma fan
yuck.gif
I wouldn't be talking about 2001. We pretty much owned you guys that year. Fun game.

Last edited:

Playoffs, polls, black voodoo magic...nothing is perfect and someone is always going to complain.

Play the game, win, let the chips fall where they will.

Personally I think the coming super conferences will short a lot out and then there will be bowl re-alignment....games will be played...profit.

You need to figure out how to post a picture.

The code had W T F in it, which I guess is a no-no. I switched it to a less offensive url. ;)

Solich and Stoops were 1-1 vs. each other, if I recall correctly. :nod:

Boy it sure went downhill from there for Nebraska.

Kinda of like what your team will be experiencing for the next 5-10 years. Perhaps you have another Blake on your staff that can keep you from slipping too far.

Enjoy your Insight Bowl!

Kinda of like what your team will be experiencing for the next 5-10 years. Perhaps you have another Blake on your staff that can keep you from slipping too far.

Enjoy your Insight Bowl!

Bold prediction!

By the way why did you go to the Iowa State/Florida State game in KC?

Enjoy your Insight Bowl!

Kinda low blow...OU had some injuries at key spots this season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back