• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another Martinez Thread

Then you missed posts or choose to only see what you want to see. You are being disingenuous and you know it.

I even posted I would be happy with .500 and your boy Crab replied that he would not be happy with .500 so maybe you should go beat him up for awhile.

C

Your boy Crab?

Why am I getting drug into this?

I mentioned I liked his high school film and think he'll be a good player.

I've been told that makes me delusional.

I'm not sure what about, but there's that.
I'm not sure what you are saying, and hoping for qualifies as saying he has more upside than AM and hardly doubt there is a "crowd" of people saying that right now.

I'm not sure what you are saying, and hoping for qualifies as saying he has more upside than AM and hardly doubt there is a "crowd" of people saying that right now.

I do think there might be one or two who could be correctly slotted in the 'Anyone but Martinez' group. I guess that could be interpreted as a vote of confidence for Smoothers.

Then you missed posts or choose to only see what you want to see. You are being disingenuous and you know it.

I even posted I would be happy with .500 and your boy Crab replied that he would not be happy with .500 so maybe you should go beat him up for awhile.

C

You can believe whatever you want. I don't care enough to seek your approval. I asked a question in a civil manner, and you responded this way. That's on you, kind sir.

This will be AM's 4 season as our starter so I believe the question of his competence will be answered quickly in 7 months or so. Will be fun to revisit some of these AM threads after we see him play a few games this coming season.

Many posters here. But you know how it is, the backup QB is the best player on the team.
There is some truth to that. I also think some people just got frustrated with Martinez. I think his time on the bench did him some good. He played harder and better after that, and it may serve him well going into the ‘21 season.

There is some truth to that. I also think some people just got frustrated with Martinez. I think his time on the bench did him some good. He played harder and better after that, and it may serve him well going into the ‘21 season.
Hope so, but last year he supposedly had someone pushing him, after his Fr year, he didn't, and got lackadaisical according to SF. Let's hope Smothers can legitimately push AM, would be better for many reasons

Hope so, but last year he supposedly had someone pushing him, after his Fr year, he didn't, and got lackadaisical according to SF. Let's hope Smothers can legitimately push AM, would be better for many reasons
I thought the same thing. Smothers pushing him would be good for Martinez, and it means Smothers is a viable option. That would be ideal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back