• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another Martinez Thread

Will you be disappointed if that happens?

Image result for seriously clark gif

C

Heres the thing about AM

Martinez ended up completing 24-of-28 passes for a season-high 255 yards and a touchdown while rushing 23 times for a career-high 157 yards and two scores.

Not only did his 412 yards of total offense mark his school-record fifth career 400-yard game, but he also became the first FBS player to have 250 yards passing and 150 yards rushing in a game this season.

If he hadnt fumbled, it was an incredible performance, but, he fumbled.

Good grief.

Shockingly, 'Another Martinez Thread' seems to have taken the same turn as the rest of the 'Martinez Threads'.
Well my bad for trying. Should have never started the thread. It was just that I kept hearing all the "woe is us" because SF has locked into AM and I thought reasonable minds would understand that he isn't locked in based on his attempts to try LM last year and that the repeated issues we have with the qb in this offense keep happening on a larger scale with anyone else but AM. We need to resolve the issues around him as any offense does. The best qb's in the world will falter with a poor supporting cast. The best example was Patrick in the Superbowl. Had to start the game missing two starting offensive lineman and he got chased to death and threw bad passes.

Will AM make mistakes? Miss some open receivers, throw picks and fumble? Of course. But a good surrounding cast can lesson that. Can anyone name a single offensive player other than Wandell last year that was playing at all conference level? Anyone that looked like a 4 or 5 star stud? I can't think of a single guy who deserved to be honorable mention from our offense last year.

Well my bad for trying. Should have never started the thread. It was just that I kept hearing all the "woe is us" because SF has locked into AM and I thought reasonable minds would understand that he isn't locked in based on his attempts to try LM last year and that the repeated issues we have with the qb in this offense keep happening on a larger scale with anyone else but AM. We need to resolve the issues around him as any offense does. The best qb's in the world will falter with a poor supporting cast. The best example was Patrick in the Superbowl. Had to start the game missing two starting offensive lineman and he got chased to death and threw bad passes.

Will AM make mistakes? Miss some open receivers, throw picks and fumble? Of course. But a good surrounding cast can lesson that. Can anyone name a single offensive player other than Wandell last year that was playing at all conference level? Anyone that looked like a 4 or 5 star stud? I can't think of a single guy who deserved to be honorable mention from our offense last year.

Can’t blame a guy for trying.

QB is always a polarizing position, but when you’re losing it goes to another level.

We all need a big 2021 from Nebraska’s offense, Martinez included.

Can’t blame a guy for trying.

QB is always a polarizing position, but when you’re losing it goes to another level.

We all need a big 2021 from Nebraska’s offense, Martinez included.

What's crazy is we don't even need a big 2021. An adequate 2021 from the offense with a huge reduction in turnovers would be more than enough to win 7 games.

Exactly, why my earlier comment.
The throws Mahomes made were incredible

I saw flashes of Betts becoming one.
The rbs never really got started, but potentially,maybe.
I think Fidone is our new Wandale

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back