• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another Frost post.

You forgot the part about Frost putting money on himself in Vegas to be fired before the 6th game. Put his buyout total and parlayed it with Adrian upsetting Oklahoma. Now he is set for life. C'mon man.

You do know Frost has had problems with gambling starting in college right?

Anything is possible with that arrogant lazy piece of garbage.

After hearing all the rumors, some may be true, all never are, and because I am retired without much else to think about, I have come to a conclusion. Frost had personal problems that over rode his coaching duties in his mind. If the assistants actually did go to Trev about the lack of communication, which I believe and if Frost was continuously late to practice, which no one has come forward in his defense, then something was amiss. Someone said he got a divorce. Could be, but if he did he probably had money problems. He may have seen the writing on the wall as far as his dismissal on the horizon. His ex may have gotten some sort of a divorce ruling giving her a significant portion of his coaching salary so his plan was to get out. And get out before October 1st. That would explain the stupid onside kick decision. It would explain why he wasn't talking to his assistants, it might even explain why AM has been relatively silent on his departure to K-State. He took the 15 mil and has sort of disappeared. The other rumors about drinking and infidelity...they usually go along with coach firings. Frank Solich had the same rumors follow him to Ohio.
I am also disappointed in Frost. Let’s move on.

And yes when I slip up a week from now and start bashing him you can call me on it.:)

You do know Frost has had problems with gambling starting in college right?

Anything is possible with that arrogant lazy piece of garbage.

Wow, I had not heard that story, published in 2017. But apparently genuine, as Frost addressed it. Was this story well-known at the time, and I somehow was in a temporary coma?

That story/Tweet shows the root of his problems were in place 25 years ago. Make poor choices, stay out late, can't get up early .... and still living the life of a college kid in 2022.

Wow, I had not heard that story, published in 2017. But apparently genuine, as Frost addressed it. Was this story well-known at the time, and I somehow was in a temporary coma?

That story/Tweet shows the root of his problems were in place 25 years ago. Make poor choices, stay out late, can't get up early .... and still living the life of a college kid in 2022.

That quote is from a 1997 Sports Illustrated article. It is well known that Frost loved to gamble and was too lazy to get up early.

Tim Carpenter is one of Frost’s “10 best friends”.

D23CEF4F-4FD4-4FB5-B0B1-454B5B9D4530.jpeg

To be fair, I can recall at least 4-6 occasions where I was in Council Bluffs while at NU past 2am.

To be fair, I can recall at least 4-6 occasions where I was in Council Bluffs while at NU past 2am.
I’ve been to Council Bluffs 3 times in my life. #1 “I can’t believe I’m in Council Bluffs!” #2. “ I can’t believe I came back to Council Bluffs!” #3. “Alright guys, real funny, let me out of the trunk.” (click. creeeeak) Aw crap!”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back