• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another B1G Allignment............. ?

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
IMG_7042.jpg

The thread title should say realignment but my fat finger won......….
If someone could correct that so I don't look totally foolish that would be appreciated …. :(

They need to stop screwing with divisions/realignment imo ...……….. very frustrating.

Last edited:
View attachment 19191
The thread title should say realignment but my fat finger won......….
If someone could correct that so I don't look totally foolish that would be appreciated …. :(

They need to stop screwing with divisions/realignment imo ...……….. very frustrating.
Nope, I think we are going to just wonder what schmuck started this thread, and then do a snort of derision.
tumblr_m95z2srNmg1qasxjlo1_500.gif

I like the divisions as they are. Unless they want to add OU and Texas, then move Purdue back to the East.

IMO Delaney sounds like an elitist BS'r when discussing this. That is THE biggest downfall of his imo. Certainly Kudos to him for a great league, revenue, B1G Network etc.. But to fail to see the significance in getting to the CFP and championships, will keep the B1G from reaching a higher level imo.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/12/06/jim-delany-big-ten-divisions-realignment-playoff
Here is what they missed. The reason OSu is not in the playoffs has nothing to do with who they beat and when they beat them. It has everything to do with losing to a 6-6 team by 29 points. There were too many teams with similar records that did not lose that badly to a team that barely qualified for a bowl game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back