• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anonymous.

I think Jordan could also coach Minnesota to a victory over Nebraska so there’s that…

giphy.gif

Nope. All these folks that claim they admire TO. Sure do not follow his example. "More than Winning" does matter. Unless you think SMU of the early 80s. Switzers oklahoma, or free shoe U were acceptable.
I was responding to the OP by saying at this point analysis of vague and cryptic statements by unnamed sources isn't fruitful. The team will either show improvement on the field and in its record or it won't.

I didn't read the rest of the thread so if there was talk in it about the more than winning stuff, I may have given the wrong impression. For me that stuff is a basic requirement. Any coach at my school has to run a clean program and do right by the players or I want him thrown out on his ear, no matter how many NCs he might win.

Last edited:
Riley inherited a team the had some talent but likely had a ton of mental and get on board issues with the new staff coming in. Bo didn't do the first team any favors by how he went out.
He told the players the truth. Unfortunately, we all had to endure 3 more seasons of wastefulness. Everything he said was spot on.

Not sure what you mean- if you mean the previous coach (Riley) then absolutely he is in the same boat. I haven't watched a lot of Riley games lately so who knows the comparison. But there is no way Riley had anywhere near the caliber players Pelini had, at least not based on the NFL.
And Bo didnt finish with as much as he started with
Theres a lot more uphill climbing than some think

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back