• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Andy Kendiegh Interviews Mike Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Without watching the whole thing, can someone point me to the parts that are new or different?

Without watching the whole thing, can someone point me to the parts that are new or different?

Nothing new or revelatory. Riley loves his job and thinks Lincoln is a great place to recruit to. That in itself is refreshing and exciting.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for saving me almost half an hour.
toxic-relationship.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

So, just for some clarification... I'm someone who doesn't really care much for watching videos or listening to podcasts no matter who it is. It just takes too long. If there were a transcript of this interview/conversation, I'd definitely read it. Both Navythomas and Huskerthom said that there was interesting stuff in there, but it sounds like it was mostly just the same "fluff" that we hear all the time. It's something I'd spend a couple minutes reading, but not something I'd spend 25 minutes watching. FWIW, that has nothing to do with Riley, and everything to do with my own time management.

So, just for some clarification... I'm someone who doesn't really care much for watching videos or listening to podcasts no matter who it is. It just takes too long. If there were a transcript of this interview/conversation, I'd definitely read it. Both Navythomas and Huskerthom said that there was interesting stuff in there, but it sounds like it was mostly just the same "fluff" that we hear all the time. It's something I'd spend a couple minutes reading, but not something I'd spend 25 minutes watching. FWIW, that has nothing to do with Riley, and everything to do with my own time management.

Having a coach who loves his job and who feels Lincoln is a great place to recruit to isn't fluff, IMO. Like *** said, NU can be the best or worst job in the country and I'm happy we have someone who views it so positively.

Understood to my "lots of interesting stuff". It was not so much that their was anything earth shattering as much as it was everything in one sitting. So all of the big topics, Brenda Tracy, Recruiting, last year vs. this year, injuries to key players. All in one sitting. So that is why I found it interesting. Also why I did not respond earlier to your request because I felt that you meant something new and earth shattering.

If you are so big on time management, then why the heck waste our time by publicly pronouncing your views on your own time management? I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm betting nobody cares.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back