• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Andy Kendiegh Interviews Mike Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are so big on time management, then why the heck waste our time by publicly pronouncing your views on your own time management? I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm betting nobody cares.

Welcome to the Internet
This is many peoples opinion of many people's opinions.

Last edited:

If you are so big on time management, then why the heck waste our time by publicly pronouncing your views on your own time management? I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm betting nobody cares.

I was simply explaining myself a little bit. Hope that's ok with you. As far as nobody caring... you were the third person to respond to my post in the span of about 20 minutes. Looks like some people care. :thumbsup:

Just wanted to post it for those that don't live in the metro area. I watch everything husker. There is a transcript at the site.

Just wanted to post it for those that don't live in the metro area. I watch everything husker. There is a transcript at the site.
Please keep it up for those of us who live in football purgatory. (also known as MD) Getting ANY husker news is a big deal.

Last edited:

Well that is what I kinda thought also. I don't contribute much except what I can find via my sources.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back