• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Andy Hoffman, founder of Team Jack, diagnosed with brain tumor

I don’t know if they tested environment when Jack was diagnosed, but I have to wonder if they have something in their home/water/air that is causing this. Seems unlikely to happen to both.

My goodness how much can one family bare? Prayers and more prayers coming your way Andy.

Agreed...

And was the thread title changed or did that auto correct when I sent it because I don’t remember typing it that way..... Thanks RR

Last edited:

I can’t even imagine what the family must be feeling right now.

We need to keep the entire Hoffman family in our thoughts and prayers along with others dealing with similar situations.

p08-hoffman-clan.jpg

Last edited:
This is aweful news. I have an OWH drawing of Jack doing his run in the spring game. Their family has our prayers. We feel like we know the Hoffman Family.

I hate to speculate as I don't know a single detail but couldn't genetics be at play here as well?
Absolute possibility. The thing that makes me think environment is that Jack's happened at a very young age, and Andy's is occurring later in life.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back