• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Andrus Peat-Stanford

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
Stanford upsets #2 USC and Andrus Peat was getting a lot of playing time in the 4th quarter(all of the game that I saw).

We barely missed out on a great one.

He ia a real good one...think his brother will be for us too....made his Husker debut today late in the game...still working on his game....getting int shape....that back surgery set him back...

Stanford upsets #2 USC and Andrus Peat was getting a lot of playing time in the 4th quarter(all of the game that I saw).

We barely missed out on a great one.

Missing out on Peat is about like being almost pregnant. Either you get Peat or you don't.

Peat is earning a lot of playing time at tackle. So proud of the Trees for making Barkley and Kiffin leave Palo Alto 0-their careers. :)

Bummer we lost out on him, would have loved to have him here, but can't fault a kid for going to Stanford, that looks pretty damn good on a resume if football doesn't work out professionally.

Peat played a great game against the monsters(?) of USC... Wish he had chosen NU, but he may have not seen the field in Lincoln. :mad:

I was also impressed with the Stanford 3 man rush from the D-line. They pressured, hit and sacked Barclay the whole 4th quarter--killing any USC comeback hopes. Why can they beat USC's OL with only 3 DL plus blitz package, and our defense can't seem to pressure with 4 DL? I wish Bo and Papoose would look outside of Lincoln for some schemes that work against teams stocked with all-americans.

They blitzed almost every series. USC's O line was spent and confused. Even when they came with 4 they got to the QB...I miss those days.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back