• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anderson Is The Best Coach In The Nation

When there is no pressure, it's easy, hey, p-ville? Sadly, all year, when it WAS important to win, we did NOT. :(

I wonder what would have happened, if that force at 3b stood? Would we have swept, and would MA still be around after being eliminated in Conference Playoff, being if we didn't win the conference tourney? We will never know, for sure. Alas, it is what it is.

Again, good luck, MA, in whatever conference you end up in.

Something tells me, he may get a job in the Big 10???? :rolleyes:

Its hard too say what would've happened had the force stood.

Remember, Mizzou needed one win to clinch a tourney berth, and once they got it, they certainly let off the gas pedal.

Besides, with how quickly TO fired MA, I think the decision was made regardless of whether or not NU made the conference tourney.

Remember, Mizzou needed one win to clinch a tourney berth, and once they got it, they certainly let off the gas pedal.

Besides, with how quickly TO fired MA, I think the decision was made regardless of whether or not NU made the conference tourney.

it should have been, and if so, kudos to TO.

I think, Dr. Tom was going to allow MA to continue, if he got into the conference tourney. He just wanted something to help him decide to keep MA around. When that ump called that Tiger safe at 3rd............even though he was out by the force rule......... that put the nail in MA's coffin. Terrible call, but it is what it is. Again, good luck, MA. :wave:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back