• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked And now the rest of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe his purpose was the first link. Merry Christmas to you too. Why don't we focus on the good that came out of this on the day before Christmas and give thanks that Andrew is doing well and focusing on the positive.

Just wanted to make it Husker football related so it didn't get moved to the Other Teams forum. My personal way of saying Merry Christmas to Sooner24 and Eric Martin. And of course, Merry Christmas to you too! :wave:

You got it Sonuva, he was just hoping someone would ask so he could vilify NU and Martin again. I love it when they forget their own history. Years ago, #44 DB from OSU lays out our QB. Cheap shot of the year. After the game the coach and player were telling everyone the game is football, live with it.

The story was about Hudson not Martin. And I'm not an OSU fan so I'm not sure exactly which game or play you are talking about.

I believe his purpose was the first link. Merry Christmas to you too. Why don't we focus on the good that came out of this on the day before Christmas and give thanks that Andrew is doing well and focusing on the positive.

You're correct. I just thought people might like to know what happened to Hudson.

Just wanted to make it Husker football related so it didn't get moved to the Other Teams forum. My personal way of saying Merry Christmas to Sooner24 and Eric Martin. And of course, Merry Christmas to you too! :wave:

And a Merry Christmas to you too. :Biggrin:

As a long time resident here, I have never believed that Sooner 24 was anything other than transparent, as someone trying to exploit whatever he could to denigrate the Huskers, or a Husker. I think the thread title is indicative of the intent! But anyway, Merry Christmas, everybody!

Last edited:

As a long time resident here, I have never believed that Sooner 24 was anything other than transparent, as someone trying to exploit whatever he could to denigrate the Huskers, or a Husker. I think the thread title is indicative of the intent! But anyway, Merry Christmas, everybody!

The first link I posted didn't even mention Martin but your son wanted something making it Nebraska related so I posted another link.

And Merry Christmas to you too.

Interesting that he received a concussion at practice 2 weeks before the big hit by Martin. Their staff cleared him to play, but no one stated what his memory test result was after the 1st concussion. They only reported a base line of 80% and a 30% after his 2nd concussion. I question whether he should have been released to play that fateful day.

He failed to remember to keep his head on a swivel, so I concur.

I agree, how was this kid allowed to play after having a concussion 2 weeks earlier? If he was healthy, he would have got up after this hit...albiet slowly.

FYI, I liked the Ruud hit in 78 on Kelly Phelps even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back