• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Oklahoma State comprehensive football thread

That snapped an 8 game winning streak for the Pokes going back to last season. No wonder Gundy got a new deal last week.

I had never even noticed him until my son went to OSU. I then went to a game and kind of reviewed his record and I was thinking “dang.”
He’s been solid at a school who didn’t know what solid was until he got there. Boones money helped, but he has done a very good job there. If only he could be OU….

11-1, a trip to the Big 12 championship, a potential playoff spot, all in a year I thought Gundy would be rebuilding.

11-1, a trip to the Big 12 championship, a potential playoff spot, all in a year I thought Gundy would be rebuilding.
They mostly shut OU down offensively in the second half less the Williams run. OU only scored on cowboy miscues. Fumble for safety, and fumble recover TD. Lots of questionable penalties though. I’ve not seen a personal foul picked up like that. Others as well.

They mostly shut OU down offensively in the second half less the Williams run. OU only scored on cowboy miscues. Fumble for safety, and fumble recover TD. Lots of questionable penalties though. I’ve not seen a personal foul picked up like that. Others as well.

the zebras missed a bunch on both sides. Roughing the kicker was dubious, the OSU TD catch that wasn’t, the OU offsides that wasn’t, and the face mask that wasn’t.

The personal foul that wasn’t was an acting job by the OU player. It would be been egregious to call such against OSU.

Rough night for the striped guys.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back