• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Oklahoma State comprehensive football thread

This is far and away the best program left in the Big12.
They would be a good addition to any of the remaining conferences when the Big 12 falls apart.

Holder would have been foolish to dismiss Gundy. The guy can coach.

He’s played osu several times acting like he was interested in other jobs just for a big raise. He’s probably lucky Holder retired because he was not a Gundy fan.
Indeed he has. I think he wanted them to show more love to him. That said, he’s really been a terrific coach for OSU. Be honest, did you ever see OSU winning like they have, as consistently as they have? I didn’t. I think Boone’s money helped, but he’s done a very good job mostly there. I do think he is a lazy ass recruiter though. He’s gotten too rich.

Indeed he has. I think he wanted them to show more love to him. That said, he’s really been a terrific coach for OSU. Be honest, did you ever see OSU winning like they have, as consistently as they have? I didn’t. I think Boone’s money helped, but he’s done a very good job mostly there. I do think he is a lazy ass recruiter though. He’s gotten too rich.
It was more money not more love he was looking for. I don’t think he’s a lazy recruiter. I think he gets the best players he can. As far as too rich they all make way to much money.

Last edited:
I don't understand how OSU can consistently have recruiting rankings in the 40s and 50s each year, yet they are top 15-20 at the end of most years, while Nebraska consistently has recruiting rankings in the low to mid 20s each year, yet they can't beat a P5 football program. Something is really off here.

Last edited:
I don't understand how OSU can consistently have recruiting rankings in the 40s and 50s each year, yet they are top 15-20 at the end of most years, while Nebraska consistently has recruiting rankings in the low to mid 20s each year, yet they can't beat a P5 football program. Something is really off here.
Coaching says it all. And osu has had to replace a ton of assistant coaches over the years too.

It was more money not more love he was looking for. I don’t think he’s a lazy recruiter. I think he gets the best players he can. As far as too rich they all make way to much money.
Nah, he’s been lazy the last 5 years. They had been around 25-28, lately they’ve been 35-45. I think they all do tbh.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back