• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Amy Williams WBB Press Conference

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Following are from today's Basketball Press Conference!
Sorry, I can't seem to embed the video.
OK, lets try this embeding thing again.
Video

Last edited:

OK, lets try this embeding thing again.
Video

My how the mighty have fallen. I feel bad for Amy Williams. She was almost set up to fail.

What the hell Eichorst and Behm were thinking is beyond me. Ruined a good program. And I'd be shocked if they are ever held accountable.

I don't know all the details of the allegations or what evidence, if any, exists to support them, but the damage to the program is crystal clear. I can't even cheer for the WBB program now.

I don't know all the details of the allegations or what evidence, if any, exists to support them, but the damage to the program is crystal clear. I can't even cheer for the WBB program now.

I have a lot of info about those details. It was all quite weak. Nothing remotely indicating a fire-able offense. Unless a certain AD had an agenda. Which he did. Now he can live with it. I hope for the program's sake (which I have been close to for nearly 30 years) the hire ends up working out and the current regression is only short term. Time will tell, but I have my doubts.

I have a lot of info about those details. It was all quite weak. Nothing remotely indicating a fire-able offense. Unless a certain AD had an agenda. Which he did. Now he can live with it. I hope for the program's sake (which I have been close to for nearly 30 years) the hire ends up working out and the current regression is only short term. Time will tell, but I have my doubts.

I was hoping that you would respond if I posted in here. I know you are pretty close to the program. It was tough to see Yori get done the way she was. I have the same hope that you do with regards to Amy. I know she was well liked in Vermillion.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back