• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

AM's future

I am going to be very interested to see how the OL responds this week to all the attention they are getting. If they get their crap in a pile thinks could get way more fun for 2AM to consider not coming back next year.

Why is it that every other player and coach is ok to be critical of? Why can’t people bring up Adrian’s turnovers and mistakes? WTH is wrong with some of you? All of you have been critical in the past of someone on our teams. I don’t understand your logic. Is this a discussion board or just a group echo chamber? I know some of you think the board is intolerable because of negativity. The board is quickly becoming intolerable because you guys want everyone to agree. If they don’t you get snarky or have some crappy comments for them.

Who

Who’s dismissing him? It’s a question because people on multiple forums have brought it up. As far as talking about his performance or criticism of his performance that’s normal. I don’t know what he wants to do nor do I think most of us do.

Who’s dismissing him?

You have read the board lately, correct?

Why is it that every other player and coach is ok to be critical of? Why can’t people bring up Adrian’s turnovers and mistakes? WTH is wrong with some of you? All of you have been critical in the past of someone on our teams. I don’t understand your logic. Is this a discussion board or just a group echo chamber? I know some of you think the board is intolerable because of negativity. The board is quickly becoming intolerable because you guys want everyone to agree. If they don’t you get snarky or have some crappy comments for them.

Switch to decaf.

5otwkr.jpg

I know a couple people are over the top but it’s not most of us.

Its 20% ish.

Not unique to this Martinez either. Armstrong took his fair share as well.

It’s not my call, but I’d like to see criticism of an individual player be accurate and fair if I see it on here at all.

Its 20% ish.

Not unique to this Martinez either. Armstrong took his fair share as well.

It’s not my call, but I’d like to see criticism of an individual player be accurate and fair if I see it on here at all.
I agree with that. I try to point out both sides of it and give stats or links so people can research. I do get tired of the guys who say he sucks or should be a running back.

Who says you can’t bring them up. Has red reign told you that you couldn’t? You’ve been doing a fine job of it. Seems you are trying to control a narrative where you want to bitch about him but pissed that people argue back. I do t know but that seems to contradict your post.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back