• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

American midfielder Sacha Kljestan's 'dirty work' helps build a champion in Belgium

Good for Sacha. I've never been a big fan of his on the USMNT, mostly because he hasn't lived up to his potential yet, and came across as a weak link on the field more often than not, especially in more high-profile games. Hopefully this kickstarts him, getting ready for WC qualifiers.

How do you really feel?...:) :) :)

Good for Sacha. I've never been a big fan of his on the USMNT, mostly because he hasn't lived up to his potential yet, and came across as a weak link on the field more often than not, especially in more high-profile games. Hopefully this kickstarts him, getting ready for WC qualifiers.

How do you really feel?...:) :) :)

I know, I feel bad for bagging on the guy. I just look at Bradley (who's about 2 years younger than Sacha), and how far he's come along over the past 3 years, and I can't see Sacha reaching that level. And there are some who aren't that impressed with Bradley's play at MF (which is an opionion I don't share).

I was just messin' with you...:)

And to think one or two on here who think Bradley only made the USMNT because of his father is not a great player....at 24 he is a budding super star....just ask the folks in Seire A....Bradley is the real deal and there is no arguing that....

I know, I feel bad for bagging on the guy. I just look at Bradley (who's about 2 years younger than Sacha), and how far he's come along over the past 3 years, and I can't see Sacha reaching that level. And there are some who aren't that impressed with Bradley's play at MF (which is an opionion I don't share).

C'mon everyone knows Sacha should start Bradley only made the team because his dad was the coach, see Klinsy almost never plays him

and...yes this is sarcasm

Grats to Sacha

Sad thing is some actually believe that about Bradley.....

C'mon everyone knows Sacha should start Bradley only made the team because his dad was the coach, see Klinsy almost never plays him

and...yes this is sarcasm

Grats to Sacha

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back