• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ameer, Kenny, and Josh

This was one of the best videos I've watched in MONTHS.

If BTN made more of these, I'd watch for hours. Can you imagine one with Frost & Davison for 1997 Mizzou? Or Suh, Crick and David for some of the 2008-09 games?

This was one of the best videos I've watched in MONTHS.

If BTN made more of these, I'd watch for hours. Can you imagine one with Frost & Davison for 1997 Mizzou? Or Suh, Crick and David for some of the 2008-09 games?

Loved it. Amazing how you forget these games, not so much the outcome, but how they got there. They were down 17 to Iowa at Iowa with less than 2 in the 3rd Q, and by 12:06 they had taken the lead! What a ride!

Those teams fought hard, these players fought hard. Need more of that.

Loved it. Amazing how you forget these games, not so much the outcome, but how they got there. They were down 17 to Iowa at Iowa with less than 2 in the 3rd Q, and by 12:06 they had taken the lead! What a ride!

Those teams fought hard, these players fought hard. Need more of that.

This is the biggest difference between Pelini's teams and Riley's teams, IMO.

Yes, we had great players and lazy players during both coaches. But Pelini's guys seemed to at least be able to light a fire at times and fight for all 60 minutes of the game. With Riley we had too many games that were over at halftime and the team just folded like a cheap suit.

Frost won't let guys quit. Our talent and drive are headed in the right direction, but it'll take time.

For all the bad that person's think of FHCBP his teams did fight and would go to hell and back for him

brought back some good memories... really enjoyed that segment! more please...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back