• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Amazon pop up ad

I have gotten to the point where I don't visit huskermax from my phone because of the overwhelming pop-ads and redirects. Now I'm on my laptop and my Malwarebytes blocked four websites that popped up (Gamiss.com; Gearbest.com; Rosegal.com; and Zaful.com). I completed the reporting form.

Same here OneHit... I was trying to post this response and the friggin Amazon pop up took over. Very very annoying.

Still an issue. Couldn't even access the site today.....

You and everybody else that has this issue will need to contact Bigredmax. He is the only one that does anything with the ads. He likes screen shots, URL of ad if you can get it and when it happened.:)

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180309-132208.png
Screenshot_20180309-132208.png
Just happened again today.
@BigRedMax

Last edited:

The Amazon ads have hijacked my iPad a dozen times today. They did it on the Home page and every time I visit the forums. They've made the site unusable for me on a mobile device.

Last edited:
I hope they get this fixed by the start of the season. I use my tablet/phone at the watch site. I can't do that until this is fixed.

Has anyone tried a malware filter for this stuff? I may try that. It's only a problem in mobile devices and I use the same browser on my laptop as on my tablet/phone. Might be a good idea to revisit creating a new app. I'd pay extra to have one that could avoid this.

Send screen shots and link of each ad you get to David (bigredmax) this is an ad thing he handles all the ads/issues.

I received a security update for Android 7 about a week ago. No more ads, I now get 2 or 3 messages in a row telling me pop up ads were blocked.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back