• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Amart - UFL championship game

bikedoug

Recruit
2 Year Member
From what I've seen so far, AMART has the same problem as at Nebraska -- a lack of good targets. At least three drops so for and I'm only partially paying attention as I'm more focused on grilling T-bones to perfection.

Watched the 2nd half of the game (and the first time I've watched a game all season). The league appears to be a level below college football. Last year's Michigan national champion team would have throttled either of those two UFL teams. Not good football.

Watched the 2nd half of the game (and the first time I've watched a game all season). The league appears to be a level below college football. Last year's Michigan national champion team would have throttled either of those two UFL teams. Not good football.

Agreed, from what I saw it felt like a couple of group of 5 teams. Officiating was pretty lackluster also - one play the side judge threw the beanbag indicating fumble on a sideline pass that was 4 yards down field.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back