• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

AM isn't the problem

We did not lose that game because he dropped the ball. We had missed tackles, missed blocks, poor pass routes, missed assignments on line play, poor play calling, no running game, stupid penalties, missed field goals and poor game planning. Luckily we got most of our offense out of the quarterback with little other help from anyone else.
Obviously you do not know how football works. We were tied when AM2 rewarded their rush with a scoop and score with 48 seconds left in the half. Instead of going into half time tied on the road, Huskers go in down 7 with the Illini getting the ball after half time. They then drive the receiving kickoff and are up 14. Come back when your ready to pee with the big boys.

Obviously you do not know how football works. We were tied when AM2 rewarded their rush with a scoop and score with 48 seconds left in the half. Instead of going into half time tied on the road, Huskers go in down 7 with the Illini getting the ball after half time. They then drive the receiving kickoff and are up 14. Come back when your ready to pee with the big boys.

His point is that there were other factors besides the fumble that caused that loss. Yes, that fumble was terrible. But so was the blocking, FG kicking, and tackling. So the loss wasn't all on AM.
I'll pass on peeing with the big boys.

His point is that there were other factors besides the fumble that caused that loss. Yes, that fumble was terrible. But so was the blocking, FG kicking, and tackling. So the loss wasn't all on AM.
I'll pass on peeing with the big boys.
Good for you. My point is that was the start of the implosion. It took the spirit out of the team and anyone with football knowledge knows you want to go into half time on high, not a low. I blame Frost more than AM but AM did drop the ball. Sorry for the pun. Frost should have been happy going into halftime with tie. AM is not the second coming of Tom Brady or Sam Darnold for that matter.

Last edited:
You are correct. AM is responsible for the 2nd half touchdown drive by Illinois. AM had zero tackles that whole drive.

You shouldn't be blaming AM for that.

That was a horrific in-game call by Frost.

You shouldn't be blaming AM for that.

That was a horrific in-game call by Frost.
I blame AM for dropping the ball, but he should have been handing off the ball not waiting for the blitz. Thats on the play caller whoever it was that day. AM is doing so much more than what he should be doing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back