• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Always Wanted

IIRC, pinan farina was doing the design work for both Ferrari and Aston in the 1960s. You can tell. Here's a 1963 Ferrari 250 GTE.
1588734977879.png

People buy tires for their old high school cars at 120 bucks each, 500 bucks later they're like come again and your'e like, "yea, you wish".

My dream car..... 1967. Truth be told, I love this Chevelle, however, it's not a priority. It's just a gorgeous work of art in the form of an American Hotrod.
View attachment 43261

I've been looking for a '65-'67 for.....forty years? If I found one, I didn't have the money. Now that I have the money, I don't have the time to do anything to or with it if it's not perfect and I haven't seen one for sale since a showroom fresh beauty with a for sale sign on the windshield in a farmers front yard in Divine, Texas back in 2006. I thought I'd won the lottery. No way he had any idea what an all original, numbers match '66 SS 396 was worth.

He did. It was still in his yard when I left.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back