• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alternate Uniforms Released - 'Star City'

Status
Not open for further replies.

The numbers on the jerseys have a minimum size they have to be on the uniforms. I don't necessarily think they need to be massive numbers but not to where you can't recognize what the number is if the jersey gets stuck on the pads or anything. (although I know some of you blue hairs want the massive numbers so you can actually see what the numbers are)

The numbers on the jerseys have a minimum size they have to be on the uniforms. I don't necessarily think they need to be massive numbers but not to where you can't recognize what the number is if the jersey gets stuck on the pads or anything. (although I know some of you blue hairs want the massive numbers so you can actually see what the numbers are)

Batteries included ?? ;)

Very Sparkly, Very Shiny ..... (Raymond Babbitt - Rain Man)

Last edited:

As an older traditionalist I must say that I really like these alt uni's. Agree with some here that a little more red on the the pants would be nice but not a deal breaker. Considering the hideous alternates we have had thus far, these are a massive improvement.

2016-Fashion-jogging-pants-Bacon-cat-Bespin-Cosmic-tie-dye-French-fries-pizza-print-3D-font.jpg

:Mfclap: I hope the black hole at the center of the universe is appropriately included :Lol:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back