• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alternate Uniforms Released: Going With Blackshirt Theme

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
If this is true, than it's Blackshirt time, baby.

Blue hairs are gonna need an extra pair of depends at the game.

EB4zbj_UYAAdmQP.jpg:large

It certainly looks like it's from a publicity shoot. Rail cars in the background and the #19 (for 2919) is consistent with past reveals.

Anybody else notice the skull and crossbones in the face shield? I guess if this is an actual option it would be reserved for those home games where a black out is called for.

It certainly looks like it's from a publicity shoot. Rail cars in the background and the #19 (for 2919) is consistent with past reveals.
Personally I don’t like the alt uni’s.Never have,but do appreciate that the players like them.Go Big Black Just doesn’t sound right.Just my opinion. I don’t get wrapped around the axel over it.GBR.

Well, then wearing our road white uniforms must also stick in your craw. They are just uniforms, and if the men wearing them like them, then that is all that really matters.

Let me ask you this, is all of your Husker gear red? Or, do you have any white or black attire with some form of the Nebraska logo on it?

Look, I am closer to blue hair than the black hair I was born with, and I honestly don't give a damn what color the Mighty Men of Corn wear, as long as they are playing better than they did for the last decade or so.

Personally I don’t like the alt uni’s.Never have,but do appreciate that the players like them.Go Big Black Just doesn’t sound right.Just my opinion. I don’t get wrapped around the axel over it.GBR.

Well, then wearing our road white uniforms must also stick in your craw. They are just uniforms, and if the men wearing them like them, then that is all that really matters.

Let me ask you this, is all of your Husker gear red? Or, do you have any white or black attire with some form of the Nebraska logo on it?

Look, I am closer to blue hair than the black hair I was born with, and I honestly don't give a damn what color the Mighty Men of Corn wear, as long as they are playing better than they did for the last decade or so.

You are most correct in your statement about the players liking them, if they are on board I am sure this will move forward. Part of the reason I hate the alt uni's is that now I have to go out and buy the damn mini helmet for my collection. My husker room is too full already I can't keep buying Husker stuff.

For the record, I only buy red stuff, but my family has in the past bought me other colors. Those never leave the closet. ;)

Similar to the 2013 one's we wore against UCLA. They need to let ME design these uniforms!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back