• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alternate Uniforms Released: Going With Blackshirt Theme

And if the rumors are true, this is not an "alternate" but a "third."

I heard somewhere that this would be a more permanent 3rd option that the team could break out every now and then, opposed to a one-and-done alternate.

Remember when the Chicago Bulls used to rock the black jerseys now and again? Similar to that, I suppose.

Well, then wearing our road white uniforms must also stick in your craw. They are just uniforms, and if the men wearing them like them, then that is all that really matters.

Let me ask you this, is all of your Husker gear red? Or, do you have any white or black attire with some form of the Nebraska logo on it?

Look, I am closer to blue hair than the black hair I was born with, and I honestly don't give a damn what color the Mighty Men of Corn wear, as long as they are playing better than they did for the last decade or so.
Said I don’t get wrapped around the axel over it. I am not a fan of them is all. I acknowledge that the players like them and agree that that is all that matters.Been a Husker fan for over 60 years and don’t care what color uniforms they wear either.Just giving my opinion on a post that I found entertaining.Sounds as if I iterated you,and that certainly was not my intent.GBR.

I just hope they're listening to Mom and changing their underwear as well ...... especially on the road !

I’m ok with the black jersey. I would prefer a helmet with the black N, stripe, and face mask to go along with it.

It certainly looks like it's from a publicity shoot. Rail cars in the background and the #19 (for 2919) is consistent with past reveals.
RR cart payload? Steel with spikes.

And probably reflection but looks like gorilla smile. Or gorilla mask.

Last edited:

Nope, ya didn't irritate me at all. You have your opinion, and stated it. I simply gave you mine. We don't have to agree, I am good with that. We are both fans of the Nebraska Cornhuskers, we are family. Family don't always see eye to eye......Go Big Red

Said I don’t get wrapped around the axel over it. I am not a fan of them is all. I acknowledge that the players like them and agree that that is all that matters.Been a Husker fan for over 60 years and don’t care what color uniforms they wear either.Just giving my opinion on a post that I found entertaining.Sounds as if I iterated you,and that certainly was not my intent.GBR.

Nebraska-Wisconsin.ashx

Most NU fans ugly alternate unis but I kinda liked it. Especially big N instead of numbers.

In contrary .....

steelers34throwbacks15.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back