• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alonzo Moore on his visit (at the Washington game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I will be shocked if we don't get a commit from him soon....USM is the competiton....family at that school....Rivals Teaser....

'It was a 10'

It was the third time that Winnfield, La., star athlete Alonzo Moore had been to Nebraska, but this time he brought his mom along for his official visit.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/

Last edited:

Dread,

From what I understand he is going to visit Mississippi State and Louisiana Tech and then make a decision. Also, it seems like it is really between Nebraska and Miss St.

Red, feel free to correct any of that if it is wrong, but I thought I remembered hearing that recently.

As far as I know he has only one official visit scheduled and he took that to Nebraska....not to say he won't go to visit other schools too....his mom came with him to Nebraska....so we shall see...:)

Dread,

From what I understand he is going to visit Mississippi State and Louisiana Tech and then make a decision. Also, it seems like it is really between Nebraska and Miss St.

Red, feel free to correct any of that if it is wrong, but I thought I remembered hearing that recently.

Dread,

I appreciate it. Well if it comes down between us and Miss St, I like our chances unless but stranger things have happened.

As far as I know he has only one official visit scheduled and he took that to Nebraska....not to say he won't go to visit other schools too....his mom came with him to Nebraska....so we shall see...

And that sounds even better. Bring you parent to see where you are going to be for the next 4 to 5 years.

I get the feeling it vomes down to distance. If mo is Ok with him in Lincoln he is N, if she has a problem he stays closer to home.

Getting the parents on campus should be recruiting priority #1 for Bo & Crew.

Lincoln has a wholesome, family image and I'm sure that moms and dads would be impressed with the hospitality of our fans. We're certainly not a rowdy, uncivil bunch like the shlubs in Boulder, Baton Rouge or even here in Eugene.

Win the mom, win the player.

Don't look past Mullen at Mississippi State. He has taken a program that was nonexistent and given it life. Their crowds are one of the most underrated in college football and Starkville is not a bad campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back