• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Almost 100 days countdown.

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
103 days to Purdue kickoff. I hope no countdown halt. If 2020 season will be cancelled, then I will call suicide watch.

WAITWAITWAIT666.gif

Last edited:

Pretty confident there will not be a countdown halt.
(However, it may go up by 30 days, or maybe 180.)

Pretty confident there will not be a countdown halt.
(However, it may go up by 30 days, or maybe 180.)
This reminds me of being stationed in Iceland decades ago.The Air Force commander had a strict policy of no short time calenders allowed.Period.I bought fake flowers for my room,and cut the pedals to 100 when I had 100 days till rotation.The CO came in weekly for inspections,and after awhile my flowers were getting smaller as I cut one pedal off each day>When I had about one month to go the CO as he was leaving my room stopped and said "you better water those flowers, they look sicker every time I come in here".We both smiled and that was that.

This reminds me of being stationed in Iceland decades ago.The Air Force commander had a strict policy of no short time calenders allowed.Period.I bought fake flowers for my room,and cut the pedals to 100 when I had 100 days till rotation.The CO came in weekly for inspections,and after awhile my flowers were getting smaller as I cut one pedal off each day>When I had about one month to go the CO as he was leaving my room stopped and said "you better water those flowers, they look sicker every time I come in here".We both smiled and that was that.
Reykjavik base ? 2-day layover. I remember no trees at all.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back