• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked All you HuskerMax know it alls, answer me this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a know-it-all-genius and I think it's a matter of money. Assuming we even want him, we'd have to pay a lot for him and I don't know if we would. Bo doesn't even make that much compared to similar programs.

might be but he is getting a 1.4M buyout. Could Bo go 500,000 for two years with a bonus for conference championship and MNC?

Last edited:
might be but he is getting a 1.4M buyout. Could Bo go 500,000 for two years with a bonus for conference championship and MNC?

Remember when we played his team in the bowl and kicked their butts all over the field while scoring at will? I know many people are enamored with Youngstown ,Ohio but I guess I'm just not feeling it and don't think just anyone named Stoops is all that.

Last edited:

we need to look outside the husker family/youngtown connections. we can't always look inside this...talk about tunnel vision. JIMO.

I agree but coaching circles tend to run pretty tight with who they know or someone they know recommended. Bo was a flier hire for Frank Solich, that doesn't happen as much as in the NFL. I think it will be an internal promotion and a GA hire. That's what Bo likes to do. IMO

So many of you are so sure that Stoopsy is going to go to tOSU. If so why hasnt this been announced??? As he himself said, so many of you think "Because I am from Ohio, and I coach defense that I am going to Ohio State, thats like trying to make 2+2=6." So really guys, how are you guys so sure he isnt a candidate for us?? TOSU must be waiting out of respect for some coach to take another job before they announce the hire!!!

He hasn't been offered the job yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back