• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

All-time All-America Team has 4 Huskers on first team

Forget the off the field stuff and Im taking LP over any of the running backs they listed, FWIW.

He was the most accurate kicker in NCAA history when he graduated
I liked Henery as a punter even more than as a kicker. So many of his punts landed inside the 20, than took a right turn, and rolled out of bounds before going into the end zone. I wonder if he could teach anyone that way of making the ball land just so that it rolled out of bounds . . . .

He was the most accurate kicker in NCAA history when he graduated

I'll never forget the 2008 CU game. Ganz gets sacked near the end, it is 4th and 25, on the 40, and we're down 30-31. Our skinny walk-on physics (?) major Alex goes in and kicks a 57 yarder to send the sCUm slinking off TO field.

I'll never forget the 2008 CU game. Ganz gets sacked near the end, it is 4th and 25, on the 40, and we're down 30-31. Our skinny walk-on physics (?) major Alex goes in and kicks a 57 yarder to send the sCUm slinking off TO field.

“Bo yelled, ‘JP, none of them know if they can make it,’” Wesch said. “JP goes, ‘Put Alex on the headset,’ so Alex gets on the headset. JP told him to tell Bo he could make the kick, so Alex says OK. He takes off the headset and goes to Bo, ‘I can make this.’
“That’s how it happened, because Bo then put the headset back on and yelled, ‘Really f------ convincing, JP.’”
I love this!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back