• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

All Is Right In The NFL

Consider this:

Philly has easily been the most injured team in the NFL this season.

They went into today minus their: #1, #2, #3, and #4 WR. #1 and #3 RB -- then today's starter -- Miles Sanders -- was lost to injury in the first half. And minus their #1 TE (Ertz, one of the three best TE's in football). Again, no 1, 2, 3, 4, WRs, no 1, 2, 3 RB, no 1 TE ... also minus one of the best OT's in the NFL. Most of these players have either been out several weeks or almost the entire season.

And yet -- Dallas couldn't over come that! Hah!

Carson Wentz and the Scrubs >>> Dallas Cowboys.

GO EAGLES!

Consider this:

Philly has easily been the most injured team in the NFL this season.

They went into today minus their: #1, #2, #3, and #4 WR. #1 and #3 RB -- then today's starter -- Miles Sanders -- was lost to injury in the first half. And minus their #1 TE (Ertz, one of the three best TE's in football). Again, no 1, 2, 3, 4, WRs, no 1, 2, 3 RB, no 1 TE ... also minus one of the best OT's in the NFL. Most of these players have either been out several weeks or almost the entire season.

And yet -- Dallas couldn't over come that! Hah!

Carson Wentz and the Scrubs >>> Dallas Cowboys.

GO EAGLES!
It’s been pretty amazing watching them this season. Talk about scratching and clawing their way into the playoffs.

It’s been pretty amazing watching them this season. Talk about scratching and clawing their way into the playoffs.

Other than the Super Bowl Championship a couple years ago, I could easily call this my favorite season. Extremely frustrating for most of it -- yet they never folded when just about any team would understandably fold. Doug Pederson has proven himself to be one of the best coaches in the NFL.

I'm hoping Seattle wins tonight. I'd rather face the Niners in Philly than the Seahawks. San Fran is a bunch of newbies when it comes to the postseason. Having to visit Philadelphia for the first game would be a huge task. However, Seattle is full of playoff veterans -- and Russell Wilson would not be rattled one bit having to play in Philadelphia.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back