• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

All 2010's Team

Interesting. When I initially drew it up as three deep, I had Helu as the #3 back before switching him out for Ozigbo, who I liked better. Helu was the fastest out of the bunch, and had a monster game against Mizzou in 2010. But I never liked him much as an every down back. Maybe I just remember the anemic 2009 offense too much and how stagnant the run game was.

I disagree with Helu over Abdullah though. Ameer has the yards on him and he really carried the 2014 team on his back in a lot of games. Aside from the 2010 Mizzou game, I can't remember Helu ever doing that.
2009 Okie we do not win without Helu. He was 1/3 of the total offense. Next best running back went 6/11 roy was 20/138 and added another 15 receiving. Also Roy over his career averaged 6.7 yds. Ameer only 6. Ameer best season average was his senior year with 6.6ypc. Roy had 2 seasons better than that. Plus you may want to dismiss that 2010 Mizzou game but he broke a record I am not sure any of us thought would ever be broken. He not only beat it he shattered it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back