• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alexis Markowski - Big Ten Player of the Week

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Alexis Markowski - Big Ten Player of the Week (following the Wyoming Game)

The 6-3 center from Lincoln, who is on the Preseason Lisa Leslie Award Watch List, hit 9-of-14 shots from the field, including 4-of-5 three-pointers against the Cowgirls.

Markowski, who scored the game's first seven points to put Nebraska in the driver's seat from start to finish against Wyoming, was the 2022 Big Ten Freshman of the Year and an eight-time Big Ten Freshman of the Week last season.

Lexie's on the cover of the November issue of Hail Varsity. Drake Keeler has a good story about her titled "Making Her Mark."

Jacob Padilla also has a good story titled, "Griesel's Journey" about men's basketball player Sam Griesel in the same issue.

Lexie's on the cover of the November issue of Hail Varsity. Drake Keeler has a good story about her titled "Making Her Mark."

Jacob Padilla also has a good story titled, "Griesel's Journey" about men's basketball player Sam Griesel in the same issue.

Not sure but it looks like it is print edition only (here is the only link I could find)

(Hail Varsity is premium content, but I think non-subscribers get their first three articles (on-line) free.)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back