• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alex Conn Looking To Commit Monday 24 June

I don't care how awesome our Backfields are, the war is always won in the trenches. The real rock stars stand on the line.
So assuming this kid is better than good, my needle will get damaged if he's N.
The war is not always won in the trenches. That’s just a catchy phrase that is simply not gospel. Ameer ran behind some mediocre lines and carried the team.

CB for OSU from an okie state insider. Hope we can land this kid.
Conn's mom is leaning Okie State. Alex told that to Husker Online in very recent interview. He visited them last weekend I think.

Getting this last visit at the BBQ hopefully seals the deal for NU.

Last edited:
Derby is a suburb of Wichita, this kid could very well be under the radar kinda player. I know wichita is big enough to play good ball... but it isnt Kansas City, or Denver, with that amount of talent and competition. Who knows. He could be that diamond in the rough. We have had plenty of seemingly "out-state" kids turn into a gold mine find. Good Luck Alex.

It would be nice to have this one go our way after missing out on Atteberry. Hoping for good news later today.

It would be nice to have this one go our way after missing out on Atteberry. Hoping for good news later today.

We were never really in it for Atterberry. So to say we lost out is a bit of a stretch. With that being said we have a real shot at landing this commit today

OK someone needs to text this kid and tell him all of Husker nation is turning blue while we hold our breath waiting for his announcement. :Banghead:
We're driving home from Holdrege right now and I keep checking to see Conn is N...:Frown:
Nothing yet

The war is not always won in the trenches. That’s just a catchy phrase that is simply not gospel. Ameer ran behind some mediocre lines and carried the team.
we did not win any wars during the last 20 years. maybe a few battles.;)

Ameer ran behind some current NFL guys if I'm not mistaken. Long, Stile,

Ameer ran behind some current NLF guys, like Qvale, Long, Sirles during '13 and '14. NOT just a catchphrase.

Ameer would not have done what he did behind the lines of '15 - '17.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back