• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alex Conn Looking To Commit Monday 24 June

Ameer ran behind some current NFL guys if I'm not mistaken. Long, Stile,

Ameer ran behind some current NLF guys, like Qvale, Long, Sirles during '13 and '14. NOT just a catchphrase.

Ameer would not have done what he did behind the lines of '15 - '17.

None of those guys were all Big Ten. Between 2013 and 2014 we had one second team All Big offensive lineman - Cole Pensick. Imagine what he would have done running behind the line Melvin Gordon had at Wisconsin. Ameer fought a lot harder for his yards because he didn't have a great line to run behind.

A good back can make a mediocre line look good. Ameer proved that.

None of those guys were all Big Ten. Between 2013 and 2014 we had one second team All Big offensive lineman - Cole Pensick. Imagine what he would have done running behind the line Melvin Gordon had at Wisconsin. Ameer fought a lot harder for his yards because he didn't have a great line to run behind.

A good back can make a mediocre line look good. Ameer proved that.

Who cares about all B1G? The guys I mentioned are starting in the NFL. THAT is not mediocre.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back