• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alabama - LSU

I initially thought rematch, SEC championship, but I found the same conference.
if both Bama and Lsu win out and then Lsu gets beat in the Sec title game then Bama gets in. If Bama wins out, Lsu/Osu/Clemson win out including conference championship game and the Big 12 champ is undefeated Baylor, I predict that Bama gets in over Baylor

When it turns... it turns quick ;)
Illini streak. I believe four games in a row. Improved every game. Devil's Advocate ...... Frost & company: regress, regress, regress and probably regress, regress, regress (Badgers, Terps, Birds). Very unlikely bowl eligible.

if both Bama and Lsu win out and then Lsu gets beat in the Sec title game then Bama gets in. If Bama wins out, Lsu/Osu/Clemson win out including conference championship game and the Big 12 champ is undefeated Baylor, I predict that Bama gets in over Baylor
I don't see that. ‘Bama in lieu of LSU.

A 1-loss LSU gets in over ‘Bama ... along with Georgia

Clemson will be in if undefeated. Georgia, LSU and tOSU.

A 1-loss ‘Bama doesn’t get in over:
1. the SEC champ (LSU or Georgia)
2. a 1-loss LSU
3. an undefeated Baylor
4. a 1-loss Oklahoma with a CCG victory
5. an undefeated tOSU or Minnesota
6. an undefeated Clemson

They possibly do not get in over:
1. a 1-loss Oregon with a CCG victory
2. a 1-loss PSU with a CCG victory

Illini streak. I believe four games in a row. Improved every game. Devil's Advocate ...... Frost & company: regress, regress, regress and probably regress, regress, regress (Badgers, Terps, Birds). Very unlikely bowl eligible.
hence the wink... but sure, Lovie Santa going nowhere & mid year 4 then boom,... something gels

Last edited:

Damn .....

Frost once again, wrong decisions

In 2019 Media Days ......
Q. Specifically, how far do you expect your quarterback play with Adrian Martinez to be compared to where it was a year ago with everything he learned last year?
SCOTT FROST: Yeah, I wouldn't trade our guy for anybody in the country at that position, at the quarterback position.

There is NO possible scenario that keeps Alabama out.
2. a 1-loss non-SEC champ LSU
3. an undefeated Baylor
6. an undefeated Clemson

Last edited:
2. a 1-loss non-SEC champ LSU
3. an undefeated Baylor
6. an undefeated Clemson

Alabama and LSU are basically semi-pro teams/programs. There were at least 15-20 players on those two teams yesterday that will be drafted in the first 4 or 5 rounds.

Alabama and LSU are basically semi-pro teams/programs. There were at least 15-20 players on those two teams yesterday that will be drafted in the first 4 or 5 rounds.

Agree

Pay is better at LSU and Alabama though.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back